USED AND NEW CONTAINERS FOR HIRE AND SALE SYDNEY NSW
6FT 8FT 10FT 20FT 40FT DRY STANDARD, OPEN TOP AND FLAT RACK AS WELL AS 20 FT AND 40 FT HIGH CUBE SHIPPING AND STORAGE CONTAINERS.
Call TITAN Containers
today on 1300 484 826
We only hire and rent top quality 6ft, 8ft, 10ft, 20ft and 40ft storage and shipping containers. The vast majority of 20's and 40's are new purpose built high cube containers featuring:
- High door handles for easy use on the ground
- Security lock box
- Eco-friendly, easy clean bamboo floors
- Extra lashing bars & ventilation in many 20's
All are perfect for the clean and dry storage of just about all goods and products.
20' OPEN TOP CONTAINERS AVAILABLE FOR SALE
CONTAINERS IN VARYING CONDITION WITH SOME DAMAGE AND SOME WITH RESIDUAL PRODUCT INSIDE
$ 1350 "AS IS" EX DEPOT SYDNEY !
6', 8', 10', 20' & 40' standard and hi-cube storage containers.
20' & 40' open top containers for hire metro Sydney.
Hire 20' full side access, side-opening, side door containers.
20' 40' flat racks & platforms for hire metro Sydney.
USED 2ND HAND SHIPPING AND STORAGE CONTAINERS FOR SALE IN SYDNEY AND THROUGHOUT NSW
REPAIRED WIND AND WATER TIGHT 20FT AND 40FT USED SHIPPING AND STORAGE CONTAINERS INCLUDING HI-CUBES
Almost all types can be supplied as used or 2nd hand shipping and storage containers.
If you are going to use for shipping we only supply in cargo worthy condition and with an updated valid CSC plate.
Please see our grading scheme for used ISO containers. This is offered as a guideline only.
For shipping and transport use we sell used cargo worthy containers with valid CSC plate. Shippers Own Certificates are provided on request.
20FT NEARLY NEW
For storage the containers' condition is of greater relevance and importance. A used container in good condition will last much longer than one in poor condition. Used containers are typically more than 12 years old.
From time to time we have newer used containers for sale. These have typically been used mostly for storage but some shipping. Most are like new but might be 1-5 years old.
We also sell new 1-trip containers.
Used shipping containers are typically 15-20 years old when released by the original owners through sales disposal. Unfortunately, as time passes the average age is increasing and as a consequence the general condition is in decline.
- Panels - good cosmetic condition inside and outside, limited rust and dents and zero corrosion.
- Floor - clean and without patches.
- Doors - functioning with complete door gaskets. Easy/relative easy to open & close.
- Framework - (CSC) I good condition. No corrosion - CSC can be updated with the maximum 30 months.
- In general - This quality represents the top 10/15% of used containers. The container is wind and water tight and is expected to remain so for many years without need for repair or maintenance of consequence.
Grade B used containers
- Panels - OK cosmetic condition inside and outside, probably with some rust and dents and limited or no corrosion.
- Floor - can be good but more probably with repairs/patches and stains.
- Doors - functional.
- Framework - (CSC) I good condition. No advanced corrosion - CSC can be updated with the maximum 30 months but possibly less.
- In general - Most normal quality for used containers. The container is wind and water tight but some deterioration in quality can be expected that may require remedial work in the medium term.
Grade C used container
- Panels - generally in poor condition with rust and corrosion.
- Floor - suitable for use.
- Doors - functional.
- Framework - (CSC) In acceptable condition. Possibly suited for short term CSC update.
- In general - This quality represents the bottom 20% of used containers. The container is wind and water tight but with a limited life before repairs to maintain water tight integrity.